info that our members may need
We have arrangements with some online merchants to help raise money for the HAAA.
If you plan to purchase art supplies, please use the buttons below. HAAA gets a percentage of the sale at no cost to you.
If you buy on Amazon, we are a registered charity. If you choose to support us using this, we receive a portion of everything that you spend on Amazon. Again, this is at no cost to you. These are a great way to help us financially with little to no change in how you shop! Thank you!
How to submit photos for our gallery
The HAAA has a gallery here on this site to spotlight the art of its members. If you would like to submit a photo, please use the following format:
[last name][first name] - [name of piece].jpg
ie: pringle david - shattered floe.jpg
If you would like, your photo may be watermarked before you send it.
Once you've saved your photo correctly, please send it to the webmaster. Please include a brief description about the media that you used.
Request to be a featured artist
If you would like to be featured on our social media outlets or another venue, please fill out this form.
prepare for a show
Preparing your work to show can be intimidating or overwhelming. Use our handy guide to help you get started:
- Make sure to send a registration to the event chairperson prior to the event.
- Properly frame or finish the edges of your piece.
- Wire it properly using D-rings or eyelets and an appropriate gauge wire. No "sawtooth" hangers are permitted. Proper wiring is necessary due to the hanging systems that are used at exhibits.
- Download the hang tags and fill them out for each piece you will be displaying.
- Arrive at the time that is announced by the chairperson. Some venues require us to be there at a certain time and as one group.
These are the venues that are currently allowing us to exhibit. If you know of a venue that is not listed that would like to participate, please let us know.
- Hershey Public Library
- Cocoa Beanery
May 3 - 17 Country Meadows
May 12th New two month display for art gallery hallway at Hershey Library
May 12th Children's Activity at Art Fest
May 17th Pop-up Tent Exhibit at Cocoa Beanery, Bullfrog Valley Rd
June 9th Old Annville Day Exhibit
June 14th 2nd Thursday, Cocoa Beanery
August 12 & 13 Blooming Art Exhibit, Hershey Gardens Conservatory
More listed as they become available