A special four-day exhibit, where HAAA members can showcase and sell their art in the beautiful grand lobby of the Hershey Story Museum. If you are interested in participating, please complete and submit the event registration form on our website. (Click Event Registration tab below).
Registration Deadline August 30th.
Requirements for participating are:
- Must be current Member of Hershey Area Art Association.
- 15% commission payable to HAAA on any work sold.
- No 3D Visual art display is available for this exhibit.
- HAAA and the Hershey Story Museum are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged artwork.
- All exhibitors must help to set up and tear down exhibit. (Set-up Wednesday, Sep. 5, 4:00 PM, Tear down Sunday, Sep. 9, 4:00 PM.)
- All exhibitors must volunteer for a minimum 4 hour time slot to help monitor and handle exhibit sales.
- Members may exhibit up to five original pieces and artwork does not need to be for sale.
- All artwork must be wired for hanging and properly meet HAAA Show Guidelines.
- Please use the HAAA tags found on this website.
Registration is online or may be mailed to Hershey Area Art Association, Attention Nick Elsener, Box 654, Hershey, PA 17033.
When completing the Event Registration Form please include in the Additional Message Section the following information;
- The number of pieces you intend to exhibit.
- A day and time range you would be available to volunteer in assisting at exhibit.
- Please confirm if you will be able to provide any art racks.