Show Chair : Suze Moll email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Meadows has invited Hershey Area Art Association to return this May to showcase our artists’ works in their beautiful first floor reception area with their residents and visitors. The exhibit will be held from May 2 though May 23.
For HAAA Members:
All HAAA members in good standing and submitting the below required application are eligible.
Registration Deadline April 25th, 2019
Requirements for participating are:
• Must be current Member of Hershey Area Art Association.
• 20% commission payable to HAAA on any work sold.
• Members may exhibit up to 3 original pieces.
• All artwork must be wired for hanging and properly meet HAAA Show Guidelines.
• 3D Art, Country Meadows has a case available for small 3D pieces.
• There is limited space for larger 3D displays. Any special display requirements must be provided by the individual artist. We recommend limiting art to 72” or 30 pounds. Please email the show chair if you have additional questions.
• Please use the HAAA tags found on this website
• All exhibitors or designate will submit their art entries to Country Meadows May 2, at 10:00 AM
• All exhibitors will remove their art Thursday May 23, at 10:00 AM.
• Artists selling their art, need to have a valid PA Sales Tax License (If no, and you intend to sell art, you will need a license. Please check General Information and Policies on the HAAA website for help to acquire a license.)
• HAAA and Country Meadows are not responsible for any loss, stolen or damage to any artwork.
• HAAA requests the right to photograph work for press information or cataloging of the exhibit.
• HAAA Members exhibiting are to read and agree to the Hershey Area Art Associations, “General Information and Policy Statement” found on the HAAA website
• Artists can apply to show their work by clicking here or on the link button at the bottom of the page.
• We will need use of several art screens with covers for this show, if you can contribute please note in the “Additional Message” section at the bottom of your Registration Form.
• Show Questions - Contact Suze Moll at: email@example.com