NEW HAAA VENUE:
JOINT ART SHOW MARCH 2019
Starting March 1st through 31st in 2019
Location: Allen Theater & BackStage Café, 36 E Main St, Annville, PA 17003
Fine Art Chair (2D): Mary Lott email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Art Chair: If 3D art can be hung on the wall, it may be acceptable – consult with Mary
Backstage Café is a new exciting venue for Hershey Art Association to showcase our artists’ works. Located within the Allen Theater, the café is a place where folks buy their snacks and drinks prior to seeing a movie but also the café has a great menu where folks can eat lunch or dinner. Bottomline, there will be a large number of folks who will be able to view art. For more information about the Allen theater, check out their website:
For HAAA Members:
This is a new venue, where Hershey Area Art Association (HAAA) members can showcase and sell their art. We will be choosing 5 HAAA artists to do a joint showing for the month of March 2019. If you are interested in participating, please complete and submit the event registration form on our website. (Click Event Registration tab below). If we get more than 5 artists willing to commit to show their art, we will start a waitlist in case someone drops out.
Registration Deadline December 31st, 2018
All HAAA members in good standing and submitting the below required application are eligible.
• Each artist may submit up to 4-6 pieces of original art (hanging 3D artists are welcome but please talk with show chair 1st) and artwork does not need to be for sale.
• All exhibitors or designate must help to put up and tear down at the beginning and end of the month exhibit
• All exhibitors will send a picture and biosketch to the show chair.
• Selling of any art will be between the purchaser and the artists (Backstage Café’ will not collect any monies for purchases).
• Artists selling their art, need to have a valid PA Sales Tax License (If no, and you intend to sell art, you will need a license. Please check General Information and Policies on the HAAA website for help to acquire a license.) *
• Members will remit 15% of any sales that are made at their show to HAAA to benefit the HAAA scholarship fund.
• HAAA and Allen Theater and Backstage Café are not responsible for any loss, stolen or damage to any artwork.
• HAAA requests the right to photograph work for press information or cataloging of the exhibit.
• HAAA Members exhibiting are to read and agree to the Hershey Area Art Associations, “General Information and Policy Statement” found on the HAAA website
• Additional information regarding logistics will be distributed to participants prior to the event.
Contact Show Chair: Mary Lott at: HAAA.Treasurer2018@gmail.com