Annual Member Show
This Year’s Theme
“Sundays, Sun Days, Sundaes”
at the Hershey Public Library
March 9 - May 18, 2019
The Annual Member Show provides an opportunity for HAAA members to exhibit and/or sell original, never been shown before, art work. Artists are encouraged to bring a visual representation of this years theme, “Sundays, Sun Days, Sundaes.” This is one of our most attended and well received shows of the year. The Artist Reception (March 17th, 2 - 4 PM) provides an opportunity to get together and “talk art” with your fellow HAAA members. There will be food and refreshments.
For HAAA Members:
This year there will be space available for some 3D work to be displayed the day of the reception. March 17th, Jewelry may be displayed in the small reception area show-case, and we will provide a table for display of items under 24x30 inches. If you are interested in displaying 3D work, please indicate with brief descripition in the Additional Message Section of the registration form.
Each artist will be charged a hanging fee of $5 for 1-3 pieces of art. Because of the large participation in this event in the past, we have had to limit artists to two pieces. The Show Committee will decide on space restrictions based upon the final number of registrations. HAAA sales commissions will be waived for this show. All proceeds from the hanging fees go directly to the HAAA Annual Student Scholarship
Please indicate in the Additional Message Section of the registration form if you are willing to donate a food item for the artists reception on March 17th.
Registration Deadline March 2, 2019
All HAAA members in good standing and submitting the below required application are eligible.
• All exhibitors or designate will submit art entries to the Hershey Library March 9, between 9:30 Am and 11:00 AM
• All exhibitors will remove their art Saturday May 18, between 9:30 - 11:00 AM.
• Artists selling their art, need to have a valid PA Sales Tax License (If no, and you intend to sell art, you will need a license. Please check General Information and Policies on the HAAA website for help to acquire a license.)
• HAAA and Hershey Library are not responsible for any loss, stolen or damage to any artwork.
• HAAA requests the right to photograph work for press information or cataloging of the exhibit.
• HAAA Members exhibiting are to read and agree to the Hershey Area Art Associations, “General Information and Policy Statement” found on the HAAA website
• Additional information regarding logistics will be distributed to participants prior to the event.
• Show Questions - Contact Nick Elsener at: email@example.com