Under the Colors
HAAA Members Fall Art Show
Saturday – October 19th 10 am to 7 pm
Sunday – October 20th 10 am to 5 pm
Register now for the annual Hershey Area Art Association (HAAA) “Under the Colors” Art Show. “Under the Colors” will be held in the lower level of the Hershey Derry Township Historical Society building. The outdoor area has been newly renovated; weather permitting the show will include an art display under the new gazebo.
For HAAA Members:
This major show is open to all HAAA members in good standing. New and seasoned artists are encouraged to exhibit and/or sell their original work. Both 2D and 3D art will be accepted. Artists may submit up to 6 pieces of hanging art. The number of hanging pieces and the amount of 3D art pieces is subject to change depending upon the number of artists participating and space available for tables and display areas. Details will be provided as we get closer to the show date.
Participating artists are required to register for a two hour shift on Saturday or Sunday to welcome guests, handle sales and respond to questions about HAAA.
Please complete the online registration form below by October 11, 2019. You will receive a confirmation email upon our receipt of your registration. Questions may be directed to the Show Chairperson, Kathleen Grim at firstname.lastname@example.org. or any other Board of Directors member.
Remember this show is specifically for new, original art.
Registration Deadline October 11, 2019
All HAAA members in good standing and submitting the below required application are eligible.
• Show set up is Friday Oct. 18th from 4PM to 6PM
• All exhibitors will remove their art Sunday Oct. 20th from 5PM to 6PM
• Members will remit 20% of any sales that are made at their show to HAAA to benefit the HAAA scholarship fund.
• Artists selling their art, need to have a valid PA Sales Tax License (If no, and you intend to sell art, you will need a license. Please check General Information and Policies on the HAAA website for help to acquire a license.)
• When completeing Registration Form please include in the “Addition Message” box times you will be available to volunteer a 2 hour shift to help welcome guests.
• HAAA and Hershey Derry Township Historical Society are not responsible for any loss, stolen or damage to any artwork.
• HAAA requests the right to photograph work for press information or cataloging of the exhibit.
• HAAA Members exhibiting are to read and agree to the Hershey Area Art Associations, “General Information and Policy Statement” found on the HAAA website
• Additional information regarding logistics will be distributed to participants prior to the event.
• Show Questions - Contact Kathleen Grim at: email@example.com